- Fluorofinder is a free flow cytometry resource to streamline design of panels on your favorite DHVI cytometer: https://duke-dhvi.fluorofinder.com
- Fluorofinder helps eliminate challenges and headaches associated with designing flow cytometry panels/experiments for our specific instruments.
- Highlights include:
- Antibody Search Tool – Real time feedback on over 145,000 reagents and 354 fluorochromes available on the cloud-based tool
- Customizable – Multicolor panels that work with DHVI cytometer configurations
- Free - Individual accounts at no cost to academic/nonprofit institutions & researchers
- For a quick walk through the panel building process, watch this YouTube video.
- GPS provides a guided workflow for reagent selection based on the principles of panel design.
- Use is free but users must create an account. Panels can be saved.
- Principles of Panel Design: a PDF from BD showing key concepts for the design of multicolor flow cytometry panels
- Spectrum Viewer: a helpful tool from BD to determine optimal laser and filter combinations for different fluorochromes.
- FlowJo® is the leading analysis platform for single-cell flow and mass cytometry analysis
- Individual licenses can be obtained through the DHVI flow facility (link).
- Cytobank is a cloud-based platform specializing in the analysis and visualization of multiple single-cell data sets simultaneously.
- Tools include SPADE, viSNE, and CITRUS analyses.
- Monthly fee; free 30-day trial.
- SPICE is a data mining software application that analyzes large FlowJo® data sets from polychromatic flow cytometry and organizes the normalized data graphically.
- Free download.