Current approved rates for Duke Investigators can be seen in CoreResearch@Duke (Core D-0031)
CoreResearch@Duke can also be used to request an ESTIMATE for a grant or contract proposal
Service Requests and Estimates
Internal Duke users:
- How to submit a New Request (all other services) (instructions)
External Non-Profit Institution users:
- A signed Research Analysis Quote and Agreement (RAQA) and Purchase Order (PO) will be needed from your institution
- Contact Unit manager for a price quote to get the process started.
Non-Duke For-Profit Entity users:
- Duke Shared Resources can only provide services to For-Profit Entities under a signed Sponsored Research Agreement (SRA)
- The collaborative research project must have a defined research question, scope of work, budget, and timeline.
- Contact Unit manager to get the process started.