Current approved rates for Duke Investigators can be seen in CoreResearch@Duke (Core D-0064)
CoreResearch@Duke can also be used to request an ESTIMATE for a grant or contract (Core D-0064)
- Requests for NEW animal studies in the RBL/GHRB vivarum require a minnimum of 4 weeks advance notice to ensure full IACUC/IBC and DLAR compliance.
- Repeat or recurring animal studies require advance notice of 3 business days
Service Requests and Estimates
Internal Duke users:
To request full or partial support for animal work or IVIS Imaging in the Duke RBL (aka GHRB) we require the following:
Complete the Request for Animal Work in Duke RBL Form
Note: a CoreResearch REQ# will be required and a google account
External Non-Profit Institution users:
- A signed Research Analysis Quote and Agreement (RAQA) and Purchase Order (PO) will be needed from your institution
- Contact Unit Program Manager for a price quote to get the process started
Non-Duke For-Profit Entity users:
- Duke Shared Resources can only provide services to For-Profit Entities under a signed Sponsored Research Agreement (SRA)
- The collaborative research project must have a defined research question, scope of work, budget, and timeline.
- Contact Unit Program Manager to get the process started.