The DUKE FlowJo Site License is solely for the use of DUKE faculty, students, and staff
- The license agreement requires each FlowJo user to register their computer's Hardware Address with the site license manager (DHVI Flow Facility). See instructions below on how to obtain your computer's Hardware Address. Note: you will be able to run FlowJo ONLY on the computer specified by the Hardware Address.
- Use the link below to add a new FlowJo license, to move an existing license from one computer to another, to change the user name or fund code associated with a FlowJo license, or to cancel a FlowJo license.
- Please be sure that you are linked to a project (fundcode or PO#) in CoreResearch@Duke.
How to find your Hardware Address:
- PC: Start => Run => CMD => ipconfig/all => Local Area => Physical Address
- Mac: Apple => About this Mac => More info => Network => Locations => Ethernet 1: => Hardware (MAC) Address
To request or modify a FlowJo Site License, click here.
FlowJo Help (Treestar Inc.)