The following are selected publications from investigators that utilized the BIA Core Facility and serve to highlight the capabilities and expertise of the facility.
- Kahsai, A.W., et al., Conformationally Selective RNA Aptamers Allosterically Modulate the β2-Adrenergic Receptor. Nature Chem Biol 2016, in press.
- Bonsignori, M., et al., Maturation Pathway from Germline to Broad HIV-1 Neutralizer of a CD4-Mimic Antibody. Cell 2016, 165 (2), 449-463.
- Lynch, H.E., et al., Surface plasmon resonance measurements of plasma antibody avidity during primary and secondary responses to anthrax protective antigen. Journal of Immunological Methods 2014, 404, 1-12.
- Gao, F., et al., Cooperation of B Cell Lineages in Induction of HIV-1-Broadly Neutralizing Antibodies. Cell 2014, 158 (3), 481-491.
- Liao, H.-X., et al., Co-evolution of a broadly neutralizing HIV-1 antibody and founder virus. Nature 2013, 496 (7446), 469-476.
- Alam, S.M., et al., Antigenicity and Immunogenicity of RV144 Vaccine AIDSVAX Clade E Envelope Immunogen Is Enhanced by a gp120 N-Terminal Deletion. Journal of Virology 2013, 87 (3), 1554-1568.
- Liao, H.-X., et al., Vaccine Induction of Antibodies against a Structurally Heterogeneous Site of Immune Pressure within HIV-1 Envelope Protein Variable Regions 1 and 2. Immunity 2013, 38 (1), 176-186.
- Alam, S.M., et al., Recognition of synthetic glycopeptides by HIV-1 broadly neutralizing antibodies and their unmutated ancestors. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2013, 110 (45), 18214-18219.
- Hardy, G.J., et al., Screening the interactions between HIV-1 neutralizing antibodies and model lipid surfaces. Journal of Immunological Methods 2012, 376 (1-2), 13-19.
- Tran, T.T., et al., Specificity and immunochemical properties of anti-DNA antibodies induced in normal mice by immunization with mammalian DNA with a CpG oligonucleotide as adjuvant. Clinical Immunology 2003, 109 (3), 278-287.
If you have published work using data generated in the BIA Core Facility, please let us know!